Please select an
Investment Case Iguá Saneamento
Iguá Saneamento S.A. is a Brazil-based company principally engaged in the basic sanitation sector, both directly and through its subsidiaries. The Company’s activities include water collection, treatment, overall water distribution, sewage collection and treatment, as well as project formulation and technical studies.
water & sewage
Throughout work with Iguá Saneamento we have:
Improved the engineering design process
- Implementing pre-molded carbon steel and aluminum modular structures that requires less capex and more efficient
- Smaller facilities that require less energy to pump water into the system in addition to requiring less land on which to operate with opex improvements
Created renewable energy solutions
- Installing photovoltaic power generation infrastructure to reduce energy consumption
Increased sewage collection and treatment
- Sewage collections and treatment coverage has gone from 31.5% to almost 60% in Cuiabá in three years
Notable health benefits
- Water in Cuiabá now contains Fluor and is compliant with WHO standards
- Significant decrease in health issues related to wastewater contamination
- Improvements in corporate governance, independence in the board of directors and commitees, and diversity within the company
- First water and sanitation sustainable bonds to be issued in the Brazilian capital markets
Investment Case OPY Health
OPY Health is focused on developing hospital infrastructure and implementing more efficient management. In addition to the infrastructure, Opy Health is responsible for administrative and operational support in areas such as cleaning, food, reception, security, and internal logistics, among others. Thus, our health care sector partners can prioritize medical services, focusing each other’s efforts to ensure better medical care for patients. Furthermore, by improving operational management and modernizing the infrastructure of public and private hospitals, Opy Health guarantees a better work environment and greater satisfaction amongst patients and users.
Through our work with OPY Health we have:
Humanized health services
- By providing and maintaining high quality facilities and equipment we create the environment that allows and complements the provision of human and patient friendly health services
- developed and implemented paperless hospital management and patient management systems, responsible waste management, inclusive of contaminated materials
- established solar electricity in one facility and as a new standard to be adopted
Efficient and flexible response to health crisis
- increased efficiency and responsiveness by fully equipping intensive care unit (ICU) beds in two facilities by 65% and 120%
- developed rapid tests to monitor its staff and partners exposure to the Covid-19
Enhanced compliance standards
- Embedded efficient and comprehensive compliance programs
- Improved exchange of information with the Brazilian National Health System (SUS) to attend KPIs and provide faster infrastructure and logistics solutions.
Investment Case CLI
Corredor Logística e Infraestrutura ("CLI") is one of the four companies that comprise the consortium responsible for operating TEGRAM, one of the largest grain terminals in the country, located at the port of Itaqui in Maranhão. The terminal has a loading capacity of approximately 18 million tons of grains (soybeans, corn and soybean meal) per year and is the shipping hub for most of the soybeans produced in the Mapito region, which is made up by the states of Maranhão, Piauí and Tocantins.
The transaction was completed after a complex debt restructuring led by IG4 Capital, which involved nine banks that had lent to the former shareholder. The investment also included a capital injection into the company that will help the terminal grow and the region develop.
Cli has also acquired the sugar and grains Terminal of Rumo in the Port of Santos and became one of the largest independent port operations of logistics for the Agribusiness in Brazil.
tons of grains per year
grain ships loaded
With our investment in CLI, we are focused on contributing via:
Expansion of the country's export logistics capacity
We are focused on continuing to improve the operations of two of the main grain and sugar terminals in the country, contributing to the expansion of the logistics infrastructure of the Brazilian agribusiness sector.
Socio-economic development in the region
Located in the port of Itaqui, the Maranhão Grain Terminal is a strategic asset for the growth of agricultural production in the Mapito region.
Development of new technologies and assurance of the grain source
Through the implementation of new technologies, IG4 will seek not only to improve the terminal’s current operations, but also to track the grain transported. Through this, we will pursue all our stakeholders as to the origin of the grain received and shipped via the terminal
Investment Case Aenza
Aenza is one of the largest infrastructure platforms in Peru, with operations in Peru, Chile and Colombia. The company is active in infrastructure and utilities concessions. The company has 88 years of experience operating in 13 countries across Latin America and it currently has over 14 thousand employees. Aenza is listed on the Lima Stock Exchange and has American Depositary Shares (ADSs) listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The transaction (a private investment in Public Equity or “PIPE”) involved a public tender offer to acquire shares on the Lima and New York Stock Exchanges, and an investment in a convertible bond being offered by the company.
3 toll road concessions spanning
passengers transported daily via Line 1 of the Lima Metro
people served by our water treatment plant
With our investment in Aenza, we are focused on contributing via:
Transforming Aenza into a regional infrastructure platform
In light of the significant infrastructure deficit in Latin America, Aenza is well-positioned to position itself as the leading infrastructure growth platform in the region.
Spearheading Aenza’s financial and operational turnaround
As the largest shareholder in Aenza, IG4 is helping the company reestablish access to the financial markets under more affordable terms while senior management at Aenza are focusing on generating value via increasing operating efficiency and kickstarting growth.
Installing best-in-class compliance, corporate governance and ESG standards
We are focusing on revamping the company’s compliance, ESG and corporate governance policies to make them compliant with the most stringent of international standards.
Investment Case Adelco
Adelco is the largest consumer goods distributor in Chile, with additional operations in Argentina, Peru and Bolivia. The company has over 45 years of experience in the sector, servicing over 30,000 clients via its 10 distribution centers and 1,000 employees.
With IG4’s primary injection, the firm became Adelco’s leading shareholder in addition to acquiring a 54% stake in the company. Inversiones Gibraltar SpA holds the other 46%
10 distribution centers with
total storage space of
of the Chilean population serviced by Adelco and its clients
With our investment in Adelco, we are focused on contributing via:
Helping Adelco’s operational turnaround
With the help of the IG4 Operations Team we are helping the company’s turnaround process and reestablishing the trust of the banks in the company's financial capacity.
Transforming Adelco into a digital EB2B platform
Adelco will undertake a digital revitalization and establish itself as Chile’s leading EB2B commercial platform, selling a variety of additional products and services to its 30,000 clients via its platform.
Providing Adelco with capital to start to strengthen its capital structure and fund its digital growth
IG4’s investment will provide Adelco with the working capital it needs to resume business as usual in addition to funding its digital initiatives.